Pietsch Partners has over 25 years experience working with clients providing tax and business advice to private groups, family businesses, high net worth individuals and family groups.
The Principal, Yvette Pietsch, has lived and worked in Sydney and Central West NSW, providing her with the benefit of working with clients closely across metropolitan and regional areas. Our Clients are based in Sydney, Southern Highlands, and Central West NSW, and are in various industries and professions including; property, construction, primary production, vineyards, agricultural consulting and agricultural produce supplies, shopping centres, art galleries, hotels, commercial property, residential rentals and holiday properties, financial services, legal professionals, and investors.
Professional experience includes:
- attending to taxation compliance matters, including income tax returns, BAS, IAS, FBT & GST, for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF superannuation funds.
- preparation of management accounts and financial reports for sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF superannuation funds.
- working with business and family groups on governance, business and financial plans, succession planning, and estate planning
- providing tax advice on business and property acquisitions and disposals, including structural reorganisations, tax and business implications of various structures, establishment and winding up of companies, trusts etc.
- attending to tax due diligence for business and corporate transactions acquisitions and disposals
- advising and working through processes of ATO comprehensive risk reviews, pre-lodgement reviews and audits.
- working with other professionals across financial services and audit to align the professional services for the Private Client or Family
- appointment as a member of Advisory Boards for Private Client and Family Group, providing finance, commercial and taxation advice as a non-director advisor.
- appointment as an new independent advisor for family and business groups entering into business