Ongoing Professional Services
At Pietsch Partners we offer a full range of taxation and accounting professional services.
As part of the family law process you may find you do not have a relationship you can rely on to provide independent advice.
At Pietsch Partners, we are able to assist you going forward.
We have years of experience in providing the following professional services, which may assist you:
- understanding and advising on the taxation implications of any family law court orders, including the capital gains tax concessions available on the transfer of assets, and the taxation and capital gains tax implications of other transfers of business assets or structures
- preparation of management accounts and financial reports for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF superannuation funds
- preparation of income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF superannuation funds
- preparation of Business Activity Statements ("BAS") for GST and Instalment Activity Statements ("IAS")
- advice on various structures for your business operations and assets going forward, such as companies and trusts
- advice on employment income and allowable deductions
- taxation and capital gains tax advice on rental properties
We are here to help with a fresh start of a sound relationship going forward
Back to Services