Selling a Business
Selling a business may be a difficult time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous.
At Pietsch Partners we may assist you in the process by:
- assisting in vendor due diligence, being the review of 3 to 5 years of business operations and supporting documentation
- maintenance of statutory records where relevant
- review and advice on management accounting systems for timeliness and efficiency of information.
- review of financial reports and income tax returns for 3 to 5 years prior to sale date and clarification of any emerging issues
- advice on the income tax and capital gains tax implications for the sale of business assets or the sale of shares in the company owning the business assets.
- advice on the taxation implications of any pre-sale restructure required to identify and isolate the assets available for sale away from assets to be retained
- review of heads of agreement and other contracts for taxation and commercial implications of transaction.
Back to Services