At Pietsch Partners we offer a full range of taxation services.
Taxation law is complex and changes on a regular basis.
Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax are a cost of doing business or owning assets.
We can work with you to understand the taxation implications of business operations and acquiring, holding and disposing of assets.
We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Income tax implications of business operations through various structures.
- Income tax and capital gains tax implications on acquiring, holding and disposing of businesses and business structures
- Capital gains tax implications on acquiring, holding and disposing of assets subject to capital gains tax, such as real estate and shares.
- Employment related income and allowable deductions
- Preparing Business Activity Statements ("BAS"), Instalment Activity Statements ("IAS") and advice on tax payments
- Goods & Services Tax ("GST")/Fringe Benefits Tax ("FBT") obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective structures for asset protection and tax efficiency
- Managing any ATO reviews, audits or disputes
Back to Services